Today’s project is a clean & simple Potted Geraniums birthday card!
The Potted Geraniums Bundle is so versatile! You can create beautiful geraniums with either the dies or the stamps for two different looks! I wanted the potted geranium to be the focal point of this card, so I opted for a subtle strip of Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper paired with a Basic White background and Stylish Shapes circle die for some texture!
I colored the rhinestone with a Light Polished Pink Stampin’ Blend Marker to coordinate! Both the stamp set and the dies make building geraniums so much fun! Tomorrow I’ll be sharing a project where I used the stamp set to create my geranium, so you can see the difference!
If you’d like to see me in action creating this card, CLICK HERE. I opted not to use Dimensionals while demonstrating this card live, but I think I prefer the dimension they bring!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Basic White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper Layer – 1-1/4″ x 5″
- Stylish Shapes Circle – 3″ diameter
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
1 thought on “Potted Geraniums Birthday Card”
Such a sweet and beautiful card!