In this post, I’m sharing a Bow Tie Gift Box sized to fit a pair of mini bath bombs or Lindor Truffles! This is a great table favor for a holiday meal or a cute way to package up some Christmas or Birthday money!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click on the links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclosure here.
I absolutely LOVE how cute this Bow Tie Gift Box is! It’s amazing what score lines on paper can do, isn’t it? This is a revised version of this gift box that I shared back in 2018. I sized this version to fit a pair of mini bath bombs that I found at Dollar Tree, but it also fits a pair of Lindor Truffles too!
This Bow Tie Gift Box can be created with either Designer Series Paper or cardstock, so you have options! The score lines keep the ends of the gift box together without adhesive, so all the recipient has to do is pinch the sides to open it!
Here’s another angle so you can see what this cute treat box looks like from the side:
Without further ado, here’s my livestream replay:
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Designer Series Paper or Cardstock (box) – 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (portrait)
- Score along the 4-1/2″ side at 1/2″ and 1-1/2″ from each side
- Rotate clockwise to the 5-1/2″ side and score between the 2nd & 3rd horizontal score lines at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, and 3-3/4″; Score a full score line at 5″
- Score down to 1st horizontal score line at 1-7/8″ and 4-3/8″; Flip and repeat
- Designer Series Paper (belly band) – 1-1/2″ x 6″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
7 thoughts on “Bow Tie Gift Box”
This is so stinkin’ cute!
These are adorable. So quick and easy to make. There are only going to be 5 of us for Christmas dinner this year so I’ll be making five tonight while I watch another Christmas movie.
This “bow-tie” is really cute! I’ve tried to watch ALL your videos! I’ve made several treat boxes and the gum box plus 4 of the hand bag gift bags for Christmas! My girls loved them! Thank you for all your hard work! Merry Christmas! Have a very blessed New Year!
Merry Christmas! I adore watching your videos! You are awesome! ❤️
So cute. Looks easy enough to make!!
What a perfect sized treat project! My husband works with special needs kids and this is just the ticket for a quick and easy Valentine goodie for them that is easy to open and not ruined when they do. AND it’s quick! Thanks again, Julie!!
Hi Julie. I loved the bow tie gift box, cute and easy.
I was looking around before you showed your new mini catalogue and I didn’t see this item and I want it.
Paper Pumpkin Heart shaped box kit, it said last chance to order. Hope you can help me.