In this post I’m sharing a Hand Cream and Sanitizer Gift Box with you! This fun gift box features the Fitting Florets Collection of products and is sized to fit a Bath & Body Works Hand Cream and PocketBac Hand Sanitizer!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click on the links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclosure here.
This gift box was modeled after a similar gift set I found at Bath & Body Works! Previously, I would have created this style of gift box with the Envelope Punch Board, but it’s not necessary for this one!
Believe it or not, a Hand Cream and PocketBac Hand Sanitizer will fit perfectly in this box if you put the Hand Cream in upside down. The ribbon on this gift box is tied like a tie to showcase the beautiful ribbon. It’s a different way to add a ribbon and I am loving it!
Without further ado, here’s my livestream replay where I demonstrate this project from start to finish:
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cardstock – 7″ x 8-1/4″
- Score along the 7″ side at 1-3/4″, 3-1/4″, 5″, and 6-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 8-1/4″ side at 1-1/2″, 5-3/4″, 6-1/2″, and 7-1/4″
- Rotate counter-clockwise, fold backwards on the 2nd score line from the top and add tick marks at 1/2″, 1-1/4″, 2-1/4″, 2-3/4″, 3-3/4″, 4-1/2″, 5-1/2″, and 6″
- Designer Series Paper:
- 1-1/2″ x 4″ (2 pcs – portrait); 1-1/2″ x 3/4″(2 pcs – landscape)
- 1-1/4″ x 4″ (2 pcs – portrait); 1-1/4″ x 3/4″(2 pcs – landscape)
- Basic White (sentiment piece) – 5/8″ x 3″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!