Today’s project is a remake of a project I’ve shared previously – a self-closing treat holder sized to fit 2 Hershey’s Nuggets!
HERE is the other version of this treat holder I shared previously, which was sized to fit 2 Merci chocolates.
This treat holder measures 3-3/8″ x 1″ x 1-1/8″ – a super cute size! Here’s what the inside holds:
For the sentiment, I used the retiring Lots of Love stamp set and created a little ribbon belly-band, which is really just for decoration since the treat holder holds itself together with no adhesive! Here’s what it looks like without the belly-band:
Here’s the video tutorial I shared previously, so you get the idea of how these are made:
And here’s a template for this specific size (the measurements will be listed below):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Myths & Magic DSP – 3-3/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Score along 3-3/8″ side at 1″ and 2-3/8″
- Score along 5-3/8″ side at 1-1/8″, 2-1/8″, 3-1/4″, and 4-1/4″
- Score diagonal score lines as pictured in the template above
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – BTHVHZA3
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!