Scalloped Tag Topper Tall & Mini Gift Bag
Today’s project is a tall & mini gift bag featuring the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Cake Soiree stamp set!
It’s sized to fit the Bath & Body Works hand cream pictured above! Here’s a different angle:
I previously shared a project like this HERE. For that project, I followed Sam Donald’s (Pootles) tutorial. For this project, I tweaked the measurements slightly to fit the hand cream, but assembled it the same. Here’s a template to help you visualize the cutting and scoring:
What a great way to gift a hand cream to someone! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new video tutorial!
- Share What You Love Specialty DSP – 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″
- Score along the 4-1/2″ side at 2″ and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 6-1/2″ side at 1″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-1/2″ side only down to the horizontal score line at 1-1/2″ and 3-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MAY HOST CODE – KW93W3H2
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!