Today’s project is another Gift Bag Punch Board Pocket Envelope featuring the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper and the Calls for a Celebration stamp set!
Here’s the Narrow Note Card that fits in the envelope (thanks to my dear friend and up-upline, Pam Morris, for the idea!):
And here’s the card with the pocket envelope:
I shared a similar project here last week and had a few requests for a video tutorial, so here it is!
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm on my Facebook Page. CLICK HERE to set a reminder. I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Garden Impressions DSP for pocket envelope – 6″ x 6″
- Score at 1-5/8″ and 4-3/8″ on one side (if pattern is direction, score in a North-South direction
- Garden Impressions DSP for Narrow Note Card – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White layer – 1-3/4″ x 3-1/8″ (corners rounded with Envelope Punch Board)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Every $50 you spend August 1-31 (before shipping & tax) earns a $5 coupon code that can be used September 1-30! There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn, so earn away!
AUGUST HOST CODE – DJGQPG9K
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!