Today’s project is a Mini Impossible Box featuring the Broadway Bound suite of products that I shared during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
Here’s a view from the top:
Here’s how it opens:
And here’s a view from the top with it open:
I’ve shared an Impossible Box before, but decided to create a smaller one to fit a Ferrero Rocher/Lindor Truffle. This is the perfect “wow” project for party favors or just to brighten someone’s day with a treat!
Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s my template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Broadway Bound Specialty DSP – 5″ x 6-1/2″
- Score along the 6-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ and 6″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 3-3/4″ and 4-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Every $50 you spend August 1-31 (before shipping & tax) earns a $5 coupon code that can be used September 1-30! There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn, so earn away!
AUGUST HOST CODE – DJGQPG9K
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!