Today’s project is a remix of a treat holder I shared in June 2017! It’s a Mini Self-Closing Treat Holder using the new Dashing with Cheer Designer Series Paper and the Making Christmas Bright Bundle!
It’s sized perfectly to fit a Dove Chocolate! How cute is that?!? I didn’t capture it in the photo, but the top of the bulb is punched out of Silver Foil paper – what a fun stamp set & punch bundle! Here’s a closer look at the Making Christmas Bright stamp set:
And the Designer Series Paper I used comes from the Dashing Along Host Promotion we have this month! Orders or workshops of $250 or more will earn a pack of the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper FREE! Here’s a look at the beautiful patterns:
I made one minor tweak to the measurements from my original project, so check out the updated measurements below. Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will not be having my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live this week as my voice is too shaky from bronchitis, so I need to give it a rest. But I’ll be back to my Facebook Lives next week! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Score along 4-1/2″ side at 2″ and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along 3-3/8″ side at 1″ and 2-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise again and score along the 4-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″ and 3-1/2″, but only down to the 1st horizontal score line
- Create diagonal lines as seen on the template above
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!