Today’s project is a Hershey’s Nugget Duo Box!
Here’s a view from the top:
And here’s what’s inside:
How cute is that?!? Perfect for table favors or random acts of kindness while you’re out holiday shopping! I shared a similar box HERE that holds 3 Hershey’s Nuggets.
This project is really fun & easy to make, so here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Mossy Meadow cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score along 3-7/8″ side at 5/8″, 1-5/8″, 2-1/4″, and 3-1/4″
- Score along 5-1/4″ side at 5/8″, 1-1/4″, 4″, and 4-5/8″
- Festive Farmhouse DSP:
- 1″ x 3″ (2 pieces) for the Hershey’s Nugget wraps
- 1-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ for the belly band
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – TYT6BN3Q
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!