Today’s project is a gift card holder created with one of our Medium Envelopes featuring the Candy Cane Season Bundle!
Here’s the gift card holder with the belly band removed:
Here’s the gift card holder with the DSP flap lifted:
And here’s what the gift card holder looks like opened:
Isn’t that so cool!?!? This idea came from my up-upline and dear friend, Pam Morris! Be sure to check out her tutorial HERE.
And you know what else is cool? This will fit in a Narrow Note Card envelope if you have any extras after making your own pocket envelopes for the Narrow Note Cards!
All you have to do is score your envelope along the long side at 1-3/4″ and 4″. I found it easier to open the envelope flap before score and put the bottom edge of the envelope along the top of the Simply Scored when scoring. And you only want to adhere the DSP to the envelope flap, so you can open the envelope.
I hope you’ll give this project a try! It’s a great way to give a gift card! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Whisper White Medium Envelope – Score at 1-3/4″ and 4″ along the long side
- Shaded Spruce layer – 2-1/2″ x 4-5/8″
- Under the Mistletoe DSP – 2″ x 4-1/8″
- Shaded Spruce belly band – 1″ x 5-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – TYT6BN3Q
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!