Today’s project is another version of the Merci Chocolate Trio Box I shared with you last week! This one features products from the Santa’s Workshop Suite!
Here’s what’s inside:
There’s no glue needed! You could also fit a folded up check inside this box – perfect for a little gift under the tree!
Here’s the video tutorial I shared previously:
And here’s the template:
Thanks again for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Santa’s Workshop DSP – 7-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score along the 7-3/8″ side at 1-3/4″, 2-1/8″, 5-1/4″, and 5-5/8″
- Score along the 5-1/4″ side at 1-1/8″, 1-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – TYT6BN3Q
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!