Today’s project is another version of the Merci Chocolate Trio Box I shared with you last week! This one features products from the Santa’s Workshop Suite!
Here’s what’s inside:
There’s no glue needed! You could also fit a folded up check inside this box – perfect for a little gift under the tree!
Here’s the video tutorial I shared previously:
And here’s the template:
Thanks again for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Santa’s Workshop DSP – 7-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score along the 7-3/8″ side at 1-3/4″, 2-1/8″, 5-1/4″, and 5-5/8″
- Score along the 5-1/4″ side at 1-1/8″, 1-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
7 thoughts on “Santa’s Workshop Merci Chocolate Trio Box”
You make the cutest boxes, I love them, and the
Thing about you share . ♥️
Thanks for all you do
Oh, cute…that punch is tempting!!! I have never seen these chocolates…where do you find them, please and thank you…
I just found this cute box while searching for something to put my MERCI candies in for a craft fair tomorrow. Thank you I love it
Wonderful! Thank you so much, Diane!
I just discovered you on Pinterest. I love love love your videos. The paper sizes are on the screen so I don’t have to write them down. I appreciate that you don’t embelish your videos with inane chatter but my favourite part is that you speed up the video when you are doing repetitions like burnishing or cutting out corners. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Thank you for your kind feedback, Tracy!
‘Merry Christmas & blessed New Year
Love your ideas and videos
Take care of yourself and family
Catherine in London Ontario