Today’s project is a quick share of a design I’ve shared before!
Whenever I need a quick & easy treat holder for making multiples, this is one of my favorites! It’s a great way to use punches & scraps for an adorable treat holder that you can make many of quickly!
Here’s a front view:
And here’s a top view:
I’ve shared this project before: here and here. I originally got this idea from fellow demonstrator Georgia Giguere and it’s been one of my go-to treat holders for quick & easy! They perfectly fit a Dove Promise!
This project features the Christmas Traditions Punch Box, which is on sale for $27 while supplies last! Go get it before it’s gone – it’s one of my favorites for Christmas!!! It’s an amazing gift for yourself or a loved one!
Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s a template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Wood Textures DSP – 3″ x 4-1/2″
- Score along 4-1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along 3″ side at 1″
- Festive Farmhouse DSP – 1″ x 5″, scored at 2-1/2″ & both ends punched with the Triple Banner Punch
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
DECEMBER HOST CODE – TBCQHFGJ
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!