Today's project is a super cute treat box featuring the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper paired with the So Sentimental Bundle!
Here's what the back looks like:
And here's how the box opens:
I love this box so much I created multiples of it!
Aren't these SO cute?!? I can't stop making them! I've shared this box before, just a larger size. My original inspiration came from Katja Hamann and then Brigitte Keiling recently shared a version of it and I fell in love with it all over again and decided to “pixiefy” & resize it!
I shared this project on this week's Facebook Live where we made 9 of them and I shared all kinds of tips & tricks along the way!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Today is my daughter's last day of teleschool for the summer – yay! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Noble Peacock Specialty DSP – 4-1/2″ x 6″ (portrait)
- Score along the 4-1/2″ side at 1/2″ and 1-1/4″ from both sides
- Score along the 6″ side at 2″, 2-3/4″, 4-3/4″, and 5-1/2″
- Then score at 2-3/8″ and 5-1/8″, but only down to the 1st score line (flip cardstock and repeat for the opposite side)
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: