Today’s project is a super cute treat box featuring the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper paired with the So Sentimental Bundle!
Here’s what the back looks like:
And here’s how the box opens:
I love this box so much I created multiples of it!
Aren’t these SO cute?!? I can’t stop making them! I’ve shared this box before, just a larger size. My original inspiration came from Katja Hamann and then Brigitte Keiling recently shared a version of it and I fell in love with it all over again and decided to “pixiefy” & resize it!
I shared this project on this week’s Facebook Live where we made 9 of them and I shared all kinds of tips & tricks along the way!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Today is my daughter’s last day of teleschool for the summer – yay! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Noble Peacock Specialty DSP – 4-1/2″ x 6″ (portrait)
- Score along the 4-1/2″ side at 1/2″ and 1-1/4″ from both sides
- Score along the 6″ side at 2″, 2-3/4″, 4-3/4″, and 5-1/2″
- Then score at 2-3/8″ and 5-1/8″, but only down to the 1st score line (flip cardstock and repeat for the opposite side)
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
13 thoughts on “Noble Peacock Treat Box”
Love the box! Is there a way we can print your template? I love how you walk us through each step and have a template to look at!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us all!
Hi Linda! Just right-click on the template image and select ‘Open image in new tab’, then you can print it!
You are awesome! I just printed it out to save and make when hubby goes back to his office to work. He’s been working from home since early March. His “office” at home is my Bible Study/Craft Room!
Great idea! Yes, my craft room has been work/school central too! I’m ready to reclaim it 😉
Incredible! Love it! ♥
Julie , I enjoy ALL your projects, love what you make, and plus I LOVE 3D STUFF♥️
Thank you for sharing all u do ♥️
Hugs Frenchie and stay safe
Love this little treat box Julie. Will be making some for neighbors & friends. Just to say we’ll be OK. Be safe & TYFS
Love, Love, Love this box great job!
Love, Love, Love this box great job! I am going to put ribbon to hang them as advent calendars for my grandchildren. I think Christmas paper would look amazing!
Absolutely love it. You said you had a larger version? Where would I find that?
Hi Ann! Here’s the link: https://thepaperpixie.com/2019/03/reeses-peanut-butter-egg-treat-box.html
OK saw your post and had to order some of the paper and rhinestones. They all just came yesterday and now I am going to make a bunch to have for the holidays. You are such an enabler!!