Ornate Garden Mini Gift Bag
Today’s project is another mini gift bag featuring the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Stitched Nested Labels!
How cute are those! The one on the left is tied closed with a bow and the one on the right is closed with a Velcro dot. Here’s a side view:
And here’s a back view:
Which is your favorite! I polled my family and the boys voted for the bow and the girls voted for the flower! I shared a similar project back in March, but I’m obsessed with the size of this mini gift bag, not to mention how easy it is to make, so I made another one!
I love how perfectly the Stitched Nested Label fits this gift bag! I used the 4th largest/5th smallest (depending on how you look at the dies).
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size – 3″H x 1-3/4″W x 1″D
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 6″
- Score along the 6″ side at 1-3/4″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/2″, and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4″ side at 1″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: