Harvest Hellos Little Treat Box
Today’s project is a Harvest Hellos Little Treat Box!
I just can’t get enough of these treat holders! They are SO easy to make with the Little Treat Box Dies! I chose some Fall-colored plaid patterns from the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper and added some cute pumpkins to the front using the Harvest Hellos Bundle!
I put 2 Ghirardelli Squares inside each treat holder – perfect fit! The sentiment is punched out with the Classic Label Punch and then I fed the punched out piece back in to the punch to create the banner ends. To hold the treat box closed, I added a piece of 3/8″ Embroidered Ribbon (part of the Plaid Tidings Suite) and tied it off with a tiny bow using the gold cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack.
So quick, so easy, so cute!
I’m offering Double Stars Days on qualifying orders placed with me through tomorrow, September 30! That means each order increment of $50 (before S&T) will earn 2 stars instead of 1 toward a $50 shopping spree on me (when you reach 10 stars)! Learn more about my Pixie Perks Frequent Shopper Program HERE. I issued $700 in shopping sprees over the weekend to some of my amazing customers who recently earned 10 Pixie Perks stars – will you be next?
Don’t forget to use my September Host Code on orders under $150: PHHBJQHA. If your order is $150 or more (before S&T), don’t use the host code so you will earn the Stampin’ Rewards!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day! Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: