Press On Gift Card Holder
Today’s project is a gift card holder featuring the Press On stamp set! I have absolutely fallen in love with the Press On stamp set with it’s bold lines and fun patterns. And who doesn’t love a cup of coffee (or tea or hot chocolate)?
This fancy fold is an oldie, but a goodie! It’s a regular A2-sized card with a gift card pocket built in! Perfect for a Starbucks card!
I stamped the hearts on the larger coffee cups on opposite sides of the cups so that I could layer them with both hearts showing. Then I also colored in the heart on the middle cup in the row of cups with a Stampin’ Write Marker (a Stampin’ Blend would work too!). The finishing touch is a rhinestone on one of the larger cup’s hearts.
Today’s Press On card is an updated version of THIS card that I shared on my blog 3 years ago! Here’s the video tutorial I created for it:
This is such an easy fun-fold card that you can make in ANY color! It’s a great card design for multiples and will be my thank you card for my customer orders from last month (shhhhh!)!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click the button below to set a Facebook Reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ and 2-1/2″
- DSP layers – 2-3/4″ x 4″, 2-1/4″ x 4″, 1″ x 4″
- Whisper White layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: