Back to Back Blooms Treat Holder [VIDEO]
Today's project is a treat holder featuring the Back to Back Blooms and Happy Thoughts stamp sets paired with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (FREE with a $50 purchase).
Here's a different view:
While it's a tight fit, a 2-pack of Biscoff cookies fit! The inside dimensions are 1/2″ by 3″ and can easily be adjusted for different things! This would also fit Ghirardelli Squares and perhaps tea bags!
Here's how the Biscoff cookies fit inside:
Here's how the treat holder opens:
And here's how the treat holder and yesterday's card coordinate together:
Such a lovely pair! Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!
- Finished Dimensions – 2-3/4″H x 3″W x 1/2″D
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Score along opposite sides at 1-1/2″
- Score along the other opposite sides at 2-3/4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Visit the Sale-A-Bration page in my online store to learn how you can earn free products with every $50 or $100 you spend!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: