Diagonal Double Fold Card
Today's project is a Diagonal Double Fold card featuring the Well Suited Suite!
The idea for this card came from the diagonal pieces of Designer Series Paper we removed from yesterday's card! I just needed to make some minor tweaks to trim it to the right size, but happy with the result! Here's how the first flap opens:
And here's how the card looks with both flaps open:
It's a bit of a funky look, but a cool experience for the recipient! This was card #2 I shared on Wednesday's livestream! Here's the video that will take you right to the part in the video where I demonstrate this card:
Here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'll be back on Tuesday to share Card #3 with you! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Memorial Day weekend!
- Basic Gray cardstock – 8-1/2″ x 11″
- Score on the short side at 4-1/4″
- Score on the long side at 5-1/2″
- Cut as show in the template above
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pcs)
- Cut one piece diagonally from lower left to upper right
- Cut the other piece diagonally from lower right to upper left
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: