Today’s project is a gift box that holds both a Bath & Body Works hand cream AND a gift card!
I’ve shared a slightly smaller version of the box before, sized to fit a C.O. Bigelow Lip Shine, Hershey’s Kisses, Hershey’s Nuggets, Life Savers, etc. CLICK HERE to check that project out! Here’s a closer look and this larger version:
Here’s another angle:
And here’s how the box opens:
This is such a great teacher gift! And don’t you love the contrast of Misty Moonlight and Calypso Coral paired with Bumblebee?! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Misty Moonlight cardstock – 6-3/4″ x 7-3/8″
- Score along the 7-3/8″ side at 1-1/8″, 5-3/4″, and 6-7/8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 6-3/4″ side at 2-1/4″, 3-3/8″, 4-1/2″, and 5-5/8″
- Also score at 1-1/8″, but only down to the 1st score line
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper:
- 1″ x 4-1/2″ (3 pcs – landscape)
- 2-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ (1 pc – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!