Today’s project is a Sweetest Cherries Gift Tag designed to coordinate with the Black Cherry Merlot foaming hand soap from Bath & Body Works!
My inspiration for the gift tag comes directly from the foaming hand soap bottle! Inspiration is everywhere, isn’t it? This gift tag also coordinates with the birthday card I shared last week!
I started by cutting a tag out of Thick Basic White from the Tailor Made Tags Dies – an absolute staple in my stash for quick & easy gift tags! Then I began building the design of the gift tag starting with the “sweet” stamp. I’ve paired both Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss for the sentiment for a subtle difference in color. The cherry is Rich Razzleberry and the leaves are Shaded Spruce.
The cherry stem is stamped in Early Espresso, so I tied the tag onto the foaming hand soap bottle with the Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim for the perfect pairing. To finish off the cherry, I added a rhinestone! This would make a perfect teacher gift, host gift, or “just because” gift!
CLICK HERE to see me live (replay) in action creating this gift tag including tying it on the soap bottle!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!