Better late than never! In today’s blog post I’m sharing 3 easy Valentine’s Day projects from my January 4th livestream! These are great for any last minute Valentine’s Day projects you need or to save for next year!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click on the links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclosure here.
All 3 of these projects are “paper conscious” – meaning they all start out with a great size for creating multiples without scraps left over! Want to jump to a specific project? Just use the links below!
Without further ado, here’s my livestream replay:
LIP BALM HOLDER
The first project I have for you is an easy & adorable Lip Balm Holder!
I absolutely love this project!!! It’s so easy to create and such a unique way to give a lip balm! This project was inspired by Melissa Stout’s version and I’ve “pixiefied” it to make it my own!
With one piece of 6″ x 6″ patterned paper, you can create this all-in-one lip balm holder! It’s also perfect for giving cash or a check – just roll the cash or check in place of the lip balm!
Here’s what the lip balm holder looks like inside:
- Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 6″
- Score along the long side at 2″, 2-9/16″, and 4-9/16″
- Rotate and score between the 2 closest score lines at 1-1/8″ and 1-7/8″
- In portrait orientation, fold on the middle score line and cut on the vertical score lines
- Basic White cardstock:
- 1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (for outside sentiment)
- 1-3/16″ x 2-3/4″ (for inside sentiment)
GHIRARDELLI SQUARE TREAT HOLDER
The next project I have for you today is a Ghirardelli Square Treat Holder!
This is one of my go-to treat holders for quick & easy! I’ve shared several versions of this treat holder before:
Be sure to check those out for more inspiration!
Here’s another angle:
And here’s how this treat holder looks inside:
This is a quick & easy project using only a 4″ x 6″ piece of patterned paper, which means you can create 6 of these out of a sheet of 12″ x 12″ patterned paper!
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 6″
- Score along the short side at 1″ from each side
- Score along the long side at 2-3/4″ from each side
- Ribbon – Approximately 6″
DOUBLE POUCH TREAT PURSE
The last Valentine’s Day project I have for you is a Double Pouch Treat Purse!
This one is so cute!! It’s inspired by a swap I received at a Stampin’ Up! leadership event and I “pixiefied” it to fit a pair of Favorina chocolate nougat treats Mr. Paper Pixie brought home from Lidl!
Here’s another look from the side:
Doesn’t it look like an upside-down heart? Perfect for Valentine’s Day or a wedding/anniversary party favor!
- Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 4″ (2 pcs)
- Basic White (sentiment banner) – 1/2″ x 2″
- Ribbon – Approximately 16″
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!